Do you want to earn college credits during high school?
This dual enrollment program allows students enrolled in REACH to become full-time college students during their high school years. We oversee course selection and back grant credit from the student’s college transcript to complete high school coursework and diploma.
*All Early College Students must be enrolled in REACH
How does it work?
- Students complete the Early College application.
- Students are enrolled in full-time traditional college courses taught by college faculty, either online or in-person.
- The student’s grades in these courses are recorded on their college transcript as well as their high transcript.
- We oversee high school diploma requirements and determine how students are meeting requirements with the college courses.
- Students have to meet all college course placement and prerequisite requirements.
- We pay the cost of college classes up to 12 credits per term.